Old-School Essentials – Classic Fantasy Rules Tome (3rd Printing)
Format: 288 page hardcover; A5 (Digest) size; deluxe quality sewn binding; 2 ribbon markers; endpapers printed with tables and rules summaries. From Necrotic Gnome.
Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy is a complete retelling of the classic 1980s Basic/Expert game, including all rules, character options, spells, monsters, and magic items.
Authors: Gavin Norman. Cover artist: Peter Mullen.
2 in stock
Complete Classic Fantasy Rules
A classic game that’s quick to jump into. Everything you need to play, in a deluxe hardcover book:
- Characters: Seven classic character classes (cleric, dwarf, elf, fighter, halfling, magic-user, thief), complete lists of weapons and adventuring gear, extensive lists of vehicles, mounts, and vessels, mercenaries and specialists for hire, rules for stronghold construction.
- Magic: The complete set of 34 cleric spells (from 1st to 5th level) and 72 magic-user spells (from 1st to 6th level), for use by players of cleric, elf, and magic-user characters.
- Adventures: Full rules for adventuring in dungeons, the wilderness, and at sea, as well as guidelines for designing and running adventures.
- Monsters: A selection of over 200 classic monsters to challenge adventurers of all levels: dragons and dinosaurs, golems and giants, slimes and oozes, beast-men and unholy spirits, animals monstrous and mundane. Includes complete encounter tables for dungeon levels 1–8+ and all types of wilderness terrain.
- Treasures: A hoard of over 150 wondrous magic items: enchanted arms coveted by every warrior, scrolls, staves, and seeing stones, alchemical concoctions, rings of power, boots and cloaks woven with magic.
||9 × 6 × 2 in
There are no reviews yet.