The Chaos Gods Come to Meatlandia
Great worms from the bowels of the earth bore their ways to the surface, bringing with them the disruptive power of Chaos!
The Chaos Gods Come to Meatlandia brings you a ton of role-playing goodies, including:
- 7 Brand New Classes: The fourth wall breaking Chaos DJ, the reality-altering Nexus Bard, the charming Raconteur, the body-altering Meat Mage, the spider-headed Kaldane, the honorable Rust Knight, and the mysterious Death’s Hand Assassin!
- Meat Magic: A whole new set of 75 spells for Meatlandia’s Meat Mages!
- The City of Meatlandia: A great metropolis, torn by Chaos and rife with danger. Includes:
- Chaos Storms: Massive storms where just about anything can (and does) happen—presented with a huge d100 table!
- Monsters: Stats for 11 new baddies—including Meatimals, Meat Monsters, and Meat Men!
Worm Witch: The Life and Death of Belinda Blood
The forces of nature desperately try to resist the relentless march of decadent civilization. Worm Witch: The Life and Death of Belinda Blood is an in-depth look at the once-peaceful Isle of Annalida. There are new classes, the Worm Witch and the Worm Wardens, with wormy new spells and new ways to interact with the land. It’s a writhing, squirmy sandbox for players and their characters to explore. But there’s more:
- More Meat Men!
- The Meat Lord’s mighty Dreadnought, made of flesh and nightmares and tentacles.
- So many worms: Zombie worms and Chaos Worms and Slime Worms galore!
- Caves full of skittering Kaldane!
- A lake made entirely of blood that grants great power. Or death.
- Perhaps a Worm Golem?
We wrote Worm Witch: the Life and Death of Belinda Blood in the modular, table-friendly manner of our critically acclaimed Vanilla Adventure--each entry has everything you need on the page or spread to run it, including encounter tables, treasure tables, monster stats, and rumors.
Scourge of the Scorn Lords!
This book is 100% insane! We give you post-apocalyptic fantasy wastelands, psionics, AND madness-inducing monstrosities!
The Scourge of the Scorn Lords is unapologetically dangerous! Think of it as a mashup of Mad Max, Fist of the North Star, Dark Sun, and the Beastmaster, with a healthy dose of The Land That Time Forgot for good measure.
PLUS Scoundrels of the Scorn Lands!
16 pages, 5.5″ x 8″ softcover, saddle-stitched, 80# black and white interior with full color cover.